Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Fall Ready FOTN Featuring MAC's Fixed on Drama Retro Matte Lipstick

Hey! I'm back with details on my (quick) Fall FOTN (Face Of The Night) from this past weekend.

Here's a pic of the quick & simple look I came up with...



On my face I'm wearing:
  • MAC's Studio Fix Fluid Foundation in NC50
  • L.A. Girl Pro Conceal as my highlight in Fawn
  • Ben Nye Powders to set the highlight in Banana mixed with Topaz
  • TheBalm's Betty LouManizer for the glow
  • Sleek Contour Kit in Medium for contour 
  • MAC's Raizin blush
On my eyes I'm wearing:
  • Tarte's Clean Slate primer to prime eyes
  • MAC's 224 brush with MAC's eyeshadow in Saddle into and above the crease
  • MAC's 217 brush with MAC's eyeshadow in Brown Script and Deep Damson in the crease
  • MAC's 239 brush with MAC's eyeshadow in Texture on the lid
  • Nars' Albatross in the inner corners
  • Red Cherry top Lashes in #415 applied with DUO dark tone glue
  • Benefit's "They're Real" Mascara on my natural bottom lashes (LOVE this mascara!)
On my lips I'm wearing:
  • MAC's Chestnut liner to line my lips
  • MAC's Fixed on Drama lipstick (Limited Edition) You can see my post about this here.
Sleek's Contour Kit, MAC's blush in Raizin and Nars' Albatross are not pictured here but were used.


A little Instagram action below LOL...


I hope you've enjoyed this quick post.  Let me know If there are any fall looks you'd like to see in the comments below! Thanks for reading!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment